The Production Supervisor is responsible for the
operation of the assembly and test areas. Directly
supervises and coordinates the activities of
production and operating workers, such as
inspectors, assemblers, and test technicians. This
position reports to the VP of Operations.
1. Oversee the maintenance of production schedules
and quality of work.
2. Responsible for training, assigning duties, and
efficient planning of employee activities.
3. Select personnel for employment, upgrading,
transfer or discharge.
4. Determine and implement new manufacturing
techniques for improved efficiency.
5. Participate in the design change control board (CCB).
6. Maintain production costs to established
7. Develop, update and maintain manufacturing work
instructions and forms.
8. Ensures adequate supplies are available to
maintain production schedules.
9. Perform other related duties as needed.
The applicant MUST have the following
1. Minimum 5 years related experience, including
supervision of production teams (10-20 people).
2. Knowledge of electronic and electromechanical
manufacturing methods and efficient manufacturing
3. Strong analytical, financial, and strategic
4. Ability to manage a diverse group of production
5. Strong team and relationship building skills.
6. Proficient with ERP software.
7. Experience with Microsoft Office software.
8. Strong oral and written communication skills.
9. Ability to lift 35 lbs.
10. U.S. Citizenship.
Experience and Skills Preferred:
1. Experience with Visual Manufacturing ERP system.
2. Experience with Agile software.
3. Experience in a small company environment.
4. Experience with Crystal Reports software.
5. Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status,
disability, or any other protected class. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Why is FEI-Zyfer such a special place?
Because of talented, hardworking, creative
and committed individuals. Working here is
about creativity, innovation, vision, and
leading the market. It is also about
building your reputation — with the
industry's most recognized name.
We continue to
look for bright people who are
entrepreneurial and innovative. If you are
passionate about developing your career in a
fast-paced, dynamic organization, check out
our open positions and submit your resume
offers a competitive and comprehensive
health and benefits package. We continue to
work hard to create a dynamic suite of
benefits to support the diverse and changing
needs of our associates.
FEI-Zyfer, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer and as such affirms in policy and
practice to recruit, hire, train, and
promote, in all job classifications, without
regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex (including pregnancy), age,
veteran status, disability, genetic
information, or any other protected
characteristic. FEI-Zyfer will make
reasonable accommodations for individuals
with disabilities as long as they do not
cause the company undue hardship.
*Note: Application is in .PDF format and
requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader® for viewing.
Download a free copy of Acrobat Reader
Submit your completed application and salary
history via Email or Fax:
Fax Number: (714) 933-4054